It’s very simple. If you are a Christian/Christ Follower/Saved/Have a Personal Relationship with Jesus, what ever you call your walk with God, crisis’ will come. You will feel overwhelmed sometimes, and at the end of your rope. Remember a few things:
1. Our God is a supernatural God.
2. Supernatural means something you cannot do on your own or with your own resources.
3. If crisis’ come, often times they are one after the other, it’s a scheme of the enemy to try and make us give up and become depressed and worried and not trust God, because we think He is doing it to us.
4. The enemy wants Christians to give up their faith in God, so the enemy will turn up the heat and see if we turn from God.
5. The enemy has to ask God’s permission for anything he wants to try to do to us.
6. God will only let things come on us that He knows we can handle, because we realize we can do nothing and are totally dependent on Him
7. Worry will not change ANYTHING!!!
8. After the trouble is over, God will bless us for staying in faith and allowing Him to get us through.
9. Never give up the faith.
10. Finally, remember that the battles are between God and satan; not us.
This is what to do when crisis’ come, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.” Proverbs 3: 5-6