I have lived four and a half decades (so far) and I have learned many lessons. Sometimes I learned the hardway and to keep you from going through what I have already discovered, it is my pleasure to share 10 important things I’ve learned in my life. My hope is that you will be inspired in some way.
1. God loves us right now as much as He ever has and as much as He ever will. And that is ALOT!!
2. You have a different kind of love for your grandchildren than you do for your children but you love them both.
3. Once you get your head wrapped around something, you get it!!
4. Your spouse has to be your best friend.
5. If you are a friend to someone, you need to go through good and bad times with them. If you leave them during the bad times then you don’t deserve their good times.
6. TRUE love never ends!!
7. Living, laughing, and loving really is important.
8. The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence but what is wrong with the lighter shade of green on your side of the fence?
9. You have to love yourself before you can truly love anyone else.
10. Don’t take one moment for granted with your parents.